Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Mail Day!

Another round of packages came today.

Toma of Makeup Masala sent me my prize for being one of the winners of her recent contest:

Avon lippie, freebies
Avon glazewear
Teddy Bear shade
Avon swatch


























I won an AVON Glazewear liquid lipcolor in Teddy Bear.  She kindly included other freebies with the package.

Avon glazewear in Teddy Bear                      

Here's what it looks like on me -------->

The gloss is only very slightly sticky and smells good (like chocolate?) and doesn't leave my lips dry.  It's opaque, a liquid lipstick and can stand on it's own. 

It lasts longer than most glosses which stay on for an hour or so.  It's probably due to the slight stickiness that makes it stay on the lips longer.  It really is a very pretty color, pinky-brown. 






From Vely (Thank you!), sample of Pure Anada in Golden Harvest and other samples she included:

samples                      


From Candace of Pure Anada.  She sent me samples of 2 of the new shades she formulated for Asian skin tones in Medium Gold and Deep Gold.  I still have to test tomorrow which one is my shade.

Pure Anada                      



This was from a panic buying moment, my order on the left photo and the freebies on the right photo.

Emu oil and Emu SoapFREEBIES!

Joyce's Lumiere order also came in today.  I also received an SMS from a friend that my MAC order came and she'll send it to me this week.  I got the New View MSF in Medium-Dark and a MSF in Pleasantry.  The Lustre Twins lippie I ordered was out of stock :-(

My Dreamworld isn't here yet but I haven't received a shipping notice so it probably hasn't shipped out yet.  My Jessie's Girl order isn't here either and that shipped way ahead of all those I got today.  I think they send it out in a box so that's probably the cause of delay (hopefully).  Another one I'm waiting for is my small sample order from Aromaleigh.  

Will do reviews of some other stuff and post them up soon.  Hope you all have Happy Mail Days too.

No comments: