Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

I've Finished...

...a lot of skin care products in the past 2 months. Yipee!

Among them are (shown in the photo):




1. TFS Nail Polish Remover - my 3rd bottle.  I'm now using my Etude House one which is already halfway done too.
2. Olay Complete SPF 30 for Sensitive skin moisturizer
3. Aqua Glycolic toner - I finished this with daily use after around 9 months. I am now using my new bottle.  I need more back-ups.
4. Celeteque Advance - Used this on my neck since last year's trial on my face was a major fail.
5. Purederm BB Cream - the only makeup product I was able to finish.
6. Garnier Pure A Daily Moisturiser - I am now on my 2nd tube which is around 1/3 consumed.
7. Nature's Gate Extra Strength Spot Corrector - I am now on my 2nd tube. 

Other items I've finished but not in photo:

8. Ultima Cream II from my derma
9. Garnier Light Cream SPF 15 in the 20ml tube
10. Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Cream - I'm now on my 2nd 50ml jar
11. MMBB Purifying Moisture Cleanser 8 oz. tube
12. Garnier Pure Pore Unblock Foam - Using my new tube
13. Garnier Pure Pore Tightening Astringent 
14. Poshe Fast-Drying Topcoat - am now on my 2nd mini bottle
15. Fasio Cleansing Oil

Items almost finished (less than 10% left):

16. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ 
17. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Waterlight Lotion SPF 50
18. Ambi Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser
19. Palmer's Cocoa Butter SPF 15
20. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - I have a back-up tube ready 
21. Toner from my derma

I didn't include hair and bath products coz those definitely get consumed fast.

So, will I repurchase all these?  Yes and no.  I do have back-ups of some of them and am using my newly opened ones but for the others, much as I would like to, I want to try out other brands or products.  Too bad I can't say the same for my make-up items coz I rarely finish them up.  I did throw out a few lip glosses and lipsticks since they are way past their due dates and smell funky (eeewww!). 

As for my past hauls, I haven't opened/tried out some of them as I've been busy.  The heat is also preventing me to put anything else on my face except sunblock.  Yes, I am still religiously putting on my SPF daily on my face AND BODY even if I'm not going anywhere.  I haven't visited my dear dermatologist the past 2 months too but will try to go this week for my overdue glycolic and diamond peels (ooh, she's gonna kill me).

What have you finished lately?

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

aww, I've been finishing up a couple of products too! :D it feels good no? Great that you're using sunblock everyday!!!