Thanks to Abegail of Breathing Space:
As part of the award, I have to give out ten things that keep me happy.
1. online browsing and shopping, LOL!
2. seeing my family happy and healthy
3. reading books and blogs
4. going out with hubby and DD
5. baths with my favorite scented body washes
6. body massages, foot spas
7. going to the derma monthly (!!! yes that makes me happy !!!)
8. watching movies and some favorite TV shows (including the news)
9. pasta (and lots of it...kahit Lucky Me Noodles, I'm happy)
I tag everyone who wants to be tagged!
Balikbayans again! Happy to see my aunt and cousin from the US last night at grandma's house. I haven't seen them for around 8 years. Will be bringing them out this weekend to Riviera Country Club for lunch and maybe swimming. Also, my PC conked out so I'm using my uber slooow netbook. I can't play any of my favorite games on FB :-(
End result: online shopping. Just made a big haul over at Trans Design (nail treatments and polishes). My Paypal fund is now empty, ha ha.
Lemmings for the year:
1. Clarisonic Mia in Yellow - will get one for myself this Christmas or earlier in the last quarter if there's a good sale
2. Spanx Bralleluia and Spanx Power Panties - 1 of each would do. I already have my ghost cart up at Bare Necessities or Fresh Pair but will wait for a good sale as it's so much cheaper in the US than in Rustan's.
3. Clipa - will get one for Mother's Day (1 for me and 1 for Mom) if it's not OOS.
4. a vacation!