Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

BBW and Etude House Mini Haul

I am a body wash addict and Bath & Body Works is #1 in my short-list of bath product companies.  I love their Creamy Body Washes (which they have discontinued and changed to Triple Moisture Shower Cream).  Another of their body washes that I absolutely adore is their Temptations line which lately comes out only during the Christmas Season.

I ordered these 3 bottles last holiday season during their Semi-Annual Sale but only recently got hold of it coz of delayed shipment.  Unfortunately BBW does not ship to the Phils. and this line is not available locally.  We only have the shower gels (which I dislike because they are drying to my skin) and the rest of the line (hand sanitizers, hand soap, body splash and lotions).

These are 16oz. bottles each which last 3-4 months of daily use per bottle for me.  I got the scents I Love Licorice, Spiced Gingersnap and Twisted Peppermint.  They all smell heavenly!!!  And yes, I have lots of BBW still in my closet.  I now have 5 bottles of Temptations and 6 or 7 tubes of the Creamy Body Washes in different scents.  I still plan to hoard from some sellers once I have the moolah since they are d/c in the site.





My Etude House haul was from last holy week.  I was able to convince hubby to go to Mega Mall with much arm twisting (and since the other malls were closed on a Black Saturday...we probably won't go again anytime soon this year because of the massive amount of people that day!).  

I only got the 55 Kissful Tint Chou in #4, Dear Darling Tint and the Collagen Eye Patch.  Since I reached P500 I got my Pink membership card (not in photo)!!!



I was disappointed with the Dear Darling Tint I got because I didn't realize that there were different shades for this.  When I got home I saw that it was a shade #3 which was an orange shade when I checked the EH website!  When I tried it on my lips it was indeed orange :-(  It looks horrible on me.

Oh well.  I'll see how I can make it work or I could give it away.  It was an impulse purchase too coz I didn't know what else I wanted to get that time since I left my shopping list at home, boo! I really and truly hope they open shop soon at Robinsons Galleria.  They have opened a counter at SM Makati a few weeks ago that I hope to visit one of these days.
  
I'll post reviews of the EH stuff next time.

4 comments:

Pammy said...

I hope they open a branch at Galleria too. :P Or in Eastwood Mall. ;D

Anyway, I hope you can make the orange tint work for you. :)

ChinaDoll said...

I really want to go there, I hope they'll consider having a branch here in Angeles city. I'll be looking forward for more EH reviews from you =)

notjustminerals said...

Hi Pammy: oo nga, I hope they hurry up in opening more branches soon. Mega Mall is just too out of the way for me.

notjustminerals said...

Coline: hopefully they will. Check out their Facebook fan page. You can ask them there like what I did.