Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Up?

Hi peeps! How's everyone doing?

I've been pretty busy and got sick too. I had a bout of food poisoning last Sunday from something I ate and been sick the past 3 days. Too bad I had to miss seeing my cousin Sunday evening who flew in from the US just for the weekend (!!!).

We were already at Greenbelt 5 Sunday night because I was feeling better but an hour prior to our meeting time for dinner I felt really sick. So sick that hubby wanted to bring me to the hospital. Good thing for the great GB 5 bathrooms. I could live there, LOL! Hubby and I took a cab home and left my little girl with my mom and the car so they could still meet up with my cousin and her fiance. I missed the good food and the stories but there's still a next time. My cousin flew back last Tuesday after her long weekend break, *sniff*.

It's so hard to be sick. Good thing hubby didn't have any schedule for Monday so he took care of DD. The next day, I had to get back to mommy duties even if I still felt bad bec. hubby had to go to work. Oh well, that's life. At least I still accomplished a lot of stuff and errands I had to run. Still have lots of other things to do (passport renewals, entrance exams for DD for big school, etc.).

The only good thing that came out from being sick was that I lost 4 lbs. overnight! Although as soon as I could eat (and was I very hungry!) I gained back the 2 lbs. right away :-(

It's going to be a long weekend this week and I hope we'll be able to get out of the city for a rest. Hope everyone has a safe and restful weekend!

No comments: