Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bagder Balm Headache Soother


Aaah, Badger Balms. These cute little tin cans just smell so good.





What it says:

"Massage onto temples, neck, and forehead. Expect a calming, cooling sensation, silky smooth skin, nice aroma and a sense of well-being!"

Ingredients:

*Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Golden Yellow Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Peppermint, *Lavender, *Eucalyptus, *Mandarin and Sandalwood, and CO2 Extracts of Rosehip & *Calendula.

* = Certified Organic

I bring along this tin can of Headache Soother everywhere I go. It comes in handy when I feel a headache coming on. I put it on my temples and nose or just sniff the balm and my headache is gone. It smells of peppermint and lavender, very soothing indeed. Just don't put too much on your face or it would be shiny.

It works for minor headaches but at least I don't have to drink pain killers all the time. I've used this during one of my migraine attacks during that time of the month (for women) and when I would usually be in bed the whole day even with intake of 2 kinds of meds, this kept me up and about. I just kept it beside me and sniffed and rubbed. The wonderful smell perked me up. Sometimes even if I don't have a headache, I sniff this and I feel good.

The balm would probably last long for me because sometimes the smell is all I need. It could be a bit greasy but just use a little bit and massage on forehead, temples, neck. You can find this at Rustan's Essences for P395 for the 1 oz. tin can.

No comments: