Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

My Minerals Bath & Body (MMBB)

I just got my samples today from Lisa of MMBB (in less than a week). Thank you!
Here's a pic:



New more stuff to try out and play with. I think I'm one of the last in Vox to try out Lisa's minerals (sorry :-( ) since I thought she didn't ship international. Now I can join in on the fun!
****************
Okay, I tried out the liquid minerals in medium dark beige and peachy beige. Honestly, I don't think I see any difference between the 2 shades when worn. On the baggies they are very different from each other:


And here's what it looks like on me with 2 layers of the liquid foundation on. The Medium Dark Beige is on my left (your right) and the Peachy Beige is on my right (your left):

Do you see any difference?
I do like the lightness of the foundation and as I write this post 4 hours later, I have no adverse effects from any ingredient in it :-) The coverage is medium for me since I tested this without any primer or other finishing powder. Just straight on foundation.
I'm still waiting for a few other sample shades of the foundation once they're available. I also have to test the ones I have with an added Yellow Adjuster and see the effect on me.
Here are swatches of the e/s samples I got:





The colors look a bit washed out because of the flash. From left to right: Princess Fiona, Wild Mushroom, Mint Julip, Golden Pearl, Sunrise, Antiquity.
I'm liking Antiquity and Wild Mushroom so far but I really like ALL of them! Sue was right, that the colors are not too sparkly but have a sheen to them. I have to try out the e/s next time on my eyes.
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: