Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Mail Came Today

After a long wait, the packages I've been waiting for came in today. (Unfortunately they got stuck in customs but I had no trouble getting them). Can't wait to play with my new goodies!

Aromaleigh (from Lili in the US):



(only a few of the items since the rest are for my friend)


some lippies and skincare from Sue from Malaysia:



from Silk Naturals:



Can't wait for a lot more packages coming from the sales last week!

*****************************

We went to our hospital's Department of Surgery pre-Christmas party last night.
FOTD:



Face:
Pure Luxe Cream EraserLure Y9 foundation
Aromaleigh Pure Cover concealer # 5
Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder
Aromaleigh Coquille powder in Nectarine

Blush: Lumiere blush in Terra Cotta topped with Aromaleigh Illuminating Perle powder in Scintillate
Dayna's glow powder in Golden Zephyr on T-zone

Lips: MAC 3D Lipglass in Algorithm

Eyes:



UDPP as primer
Silk Naturals Unblush all over lid
J. Lynne e/s in Kuzu on lid
Ocean Mist e/s in Emperor on crease and outer V
Dayna's glow powder in Golden Zephyr as highlight on browbone
MAD indelible gelliner in Tanzanite on lashline
******

Had a great time at the party with my former colleagues. As usual, I ate a lot! I especially enjoyed the chocolate fountain.



Tomorrow's our wedding anniversary. Don't know where we'll be going yet but I'm sure we'll be having fun and lots of food again.
December sure is a busy month.

No comments: