Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Few FOTDs

We had our anniversary dinner last Thursday at a hotel's restaurant called Seven Corners. Our daughter was with us since there was nobody to leave her with at that time we left (everybody's in the office). It had 7 stations of buffet but since hubby and I are not big eaters we were only able to try out 3 or 4 stations.


The food was great! UFC fighters were also having dinner at the next table since they were booked in the hotel for a show/fight last Sunday (Royce Gracie, Shamrock and their teams from the US, Brazil, etc.). If we had known it was them earlier I could have gotten pictures with them LOL.


Here's an FOTD:



Face:
PureLuxe Cream Eraser as primer
Aromaleigh Glissade foundation in 3W + 3Y (I can wear straight 3W or mixed since 3Y needs a bit of warmth)
Aromaleigh Pure Cover concealer in # 5
Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder
Aromaleigh Coquille powder in Nectarine

Blush: Lumiere Spiced Apple Blushing Bronzer
Aromaleigh Perle powder in Scintillate on cheeks


Eyes (I forgot to take a pic):
UDPP as primer
Silk Naturals Unblush all over lid
PureLuxe Golden Sands from lashline to crease
PureLuxe Cashmere on crease and outer V
Dayna's Bronzed Goddess as highlight on browbone
no liner

Lips: Silk Naturals Indulge lipstick (my lippie is grainy!)- I'm loving this shade a lot



************************

Went to a theme park on Saturday night as a spur of the moment decision. There was just too many people and the traffic was very bad even at such a late hour. Since it was night time I just put on Silk Naturals foundation and Cargo blush in Tonga. Lipstick was SN Birthday Suit.


Sunday we went shopping with my mom. (Shopping spree at Zara! Wahoo! Thanks mom!)FOTD:



Face:
Silk Naturals Foundation (7 Ivory: 2 Buttery Gold: 6 Ebony) -- the mix I really don't remember if this is the right one
Ocean Mist SaffronYellow concealer
Silk Naturals Date Bait Perfecting Powder
Aromaleigh Coquille powder in Nectarine
Blush: Silk Naturals Climax- lots of layers needed for it to show up on me :-(
Silk Naturals Heavenly Mineral glow powder on cheeks -- this is more pigmented than Climax blush, I like this better


Eyes:


The colors look washed out in the picture, sorry.
UDPP as primer
Silk Naturals Unblush all over lid
J.Lynne Sakura from lashline to crease
J.Lynne Mocha Mint on crease and outer V
Dayna's Bonzed Goddess as highlight on browbone and nosebridge
no liner

Lips: Silk Naturals Birthday Suit lipgloss

****************


Been running around the past week to complete the requirements for my daughter's passport. I had a hard time convincing her to get an ID photo. She would cry and hide, I think she was traumatized the 1st time a few years ago. We went in for a photo shoot for my cousin's studio and she got scared of the lights. At least I got her to pose now since I bribed her with going to Disneyland in exchange for the ID pic. Everyday now she tells me when we're going to Disneyland (US or HK?) and I just tell her we're still fixing her passport.


Will go to the Dept. of Foreign Affairs on Thursday for fingerprinting (the new e-passport). It's a good thing the DFA now has a service wherein kids don't have to come in and go thru long lines or interviews but the mother or father will have to go instead.


Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: