Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Play and More Hauls & NP's plus NOTD


Hi all!

Been gone for half of the week last week but will make a separate post on that later.  Just giddy with excitement coz my Mom got us tickets to Legally Blonde for July.  Seats Front row and Center, woo-hoo!  Can't wait to see it because I love watching plays since I was a kid.  Saw Les Miserables and Miss Saigon when it was shown locally years ago plus other plays by Rep.  





It will be shown at Meralco Theater and is directed by my classmate, Chari Arespacochaga.  Starring Nikki Gil, Nyoy Volante and Guji Lorenzana.

Photo is loading...

Not sure if we will be watching CATS too.

My parents' balikbayan BFF's have arrived and will be staying with us this weekend. We will be going out of town again somewhere in the north.  Got all my bilins:

Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Shower Gels in Coconut Vanilla, Berry Vanilla (this one leaked) and Lemon Vanilla, Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, Milani Minerals Blush in Mai-Tai and Luminous and Neutrogena Sheer Minerals Foundation Powder in Soft Beige.  Plus my other bilins (tons of gummi bears and giant Nutella jars for DD).



I also heard about the local release of OPI's Hong Kong Collection at Rustans so I got myself 2 of the shades since the price of OPI locally can now be considered "cheaper" than US retail.  My favorite e-tailers will stop selling OPI and I won't be able to get them cheap in the US anymore :-(

L-R: Dim Sum Plum, Samoan Sand (not included in the HK Collex), and Jade is the New Black



Some swatches, all 2 coats, no topcoat:

Dim Sum Plum, with flash



Samoan Sand, with flash (this is my Mom's since I don't like shades like these)



Jade is the New Black, with flash



My NOTD for the week:  Essie's Sag Harbor


no flash and matching the bedroom wall




no flash, under fluorescent light




with flash

No comments: