Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This comes in a day late but nevertheless I want to greet all moms a Happy Mother's Day!

Spent the day at Riviera Golf & Country Club for lunch and an afternoon of swimming with my parents and brother and his family.  We are all a few shades darker but had a great time.  Not to mention the good food they have (that's why we love going there) and the added pounds, burp.

Just gave my mom and mom-in-law pretty and delicious cakes from special cake stores and they both loved it.  Well, not just them but other family members who took a bite, ha!

For myself, I chose my hubby and DD's gift to me:

Essie's Art of Spring 2010 Mini Set   





I got it from the online store HERE.  It came just in time too last Saturday.  (See, I'm not wishing for anything expensive nor extravagant.  I'm easy to please and I know my limits).

Hope all you moms had a special day with your loved ones.

***photo from carefree shopper.multiply

1 comment:

Elsa said...

cute colors, i too ordered from her... great seller...