Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NOTD: Barefoot with Snow

Using my recent nail polish haul.

OPI Barefoot in Barcelona (2 coats) topped with 1 coat of China Glaze Snowglobe.

Photo with flash:

Barefoot in Barcelona alone looked so boring.  I am not fond of cremes more so nude-y shades coz I rarely put them on my tips hence the need to top this off with Snowglobe.  Now it looks more alive!


herroyalbleakness said...

it sure lit up the nudy shade! pwede ba yan i-shake tas gagalaw yung glitters? :P

nikkiz. said...

^Hi! Hindi masyado gumagalaw yun glitters when you shake the bottle sis. Maybe coz the polish is a bit on the thicker side.

herroyalbleakness said...

LOL, i was thinking of shaking your fingers tas magically magssettle yung glitters. erm, don't mind me. i think crazy at times! :)

nikkiz. said...