Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feb.- March Haul (Picture Heavy)

Disclaimer:  I purchased all these with my own money and nothing was given for free.

Now that I got that out of the way, onto the hauls.   Some of these were supposed to have arrived last Christmas but I only got them this week :-(  The Christmas gifts ended up being graduation gifts for my little girl and just regular gifts for my hubby and myself.  I just didn't include those for them in these photos.

From Drugstore.com: Fresh Minerals Pressed Foundation and Blush, Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm, Go Smile whitening toothpaste kit (been lemming for this for more than a year but it cost $30!  Was finally able to get it on sale for $15 only, weeh!), antibiotic ointment and random ELF stuff (clear mascara/brow wand and lipgloss) coz I needed a couple more $$ to get free shipping.  The red Go Smile thing is a crappy mirror given as freebie.







EG Minerals Hi-Definition Liquid Mineral Foundation in Helena which I got during their 30% off sale.





From 6pm.com, Magnums.net and Bath & Body Works' sale:

LeSport Sac Deluxe Everyday Bag, Adigirl sneakers for DD, BBW shampoo and conditioner and Creamy Body Washes, and my first Longchamp LePliage bag Small SH in Bilberry (limited ed. color).



I also got another Longchamp LePliage Medium LH in Chocolate from Duty Free when my relatives came here from the US.

(comparison shot of size of the 2 bags)



I wanted to try out Cyleina soaps coz I've heard so many good things about it from GT and Cake.  I got Black Pearl, Shea Butter and Strawberry and the seller gave me a Tomato soap as freebie. These are more for hubby rather than for me as I only use body washes for showers.




From Avon: Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in Almond and a freebie lipstick.




From a Korean pre-order: Skin Food!!! I got Lettuce & Cucumber Matte Finish Gel, Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder, Green Grape Fresh Light Pact #23, Fresh Fruit & Lip in Pomegranate, Nail Vita Top Coat  



freebies given by the seller



From another Drugstore.com order:  Rolaids, Revlon Colorsilk, Comb A Color,  Aqua Glycolic Toner, Scunci 3-pack hairbands (for DD), Borage Facial moisturizer w/ SPF 15 (for DD), Jane Be Pure Mineral Pressed Powder in Colorless




From Barielle and Transdesign: my nail polish haul!!!




Barielle polishes, L-R: Slate of Affairs, Decadence, Two Timing, Make-it-a-Latte, Get Mauving


the freebie: 


This was given to me by my seller because one of the Barielle polishes (Putt-E-on-me) broke in transit.  This is Estee Lauder Pure Color in Cool Melon.



OPI polishes, L-R: Merry Midnight, Shimmery Chick, Barefoot in Barcelona



China Glaze polishes, L-R: Snow Globe, Carnival Lights, Stellar, Ginger



Poshe Topcoat and Seche Restore Thinner



And that's it.  I probably forgot to post a few other things but I'll leave it at these for now.  I won't be hauling anything for a long time.



10 comments:

MaryJoyce said...

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE haul! So, when's our next? LOL! Love our items, don't forget, you still have Lumi brush coming =)

vanilla said...

awww what a haul!im so jealous!lol

Pammy said...

Wow, that is indeed a haul, Nikki. Nice LC's too. And lotsa nail polish. :P

Joyful Heart said...

Wow. Great haul!

notjustminerals said...

Joyce, wala pa si Lumi! NExt haul is on your next trip, he he. You know what I want...ipon muna tayo.

lelila said...

that's one major haul nikki, of course i'm inggit with the NP hauls. i love barielle decadence, let me know pag kuha kayo ulit sa barielle ha haha.

notjustminerals said...

Sol: I knew you would like Decadence. I forgot that I ordered it and thought I wouldn't like it kaya ready ako to sell it to you...kaya lang when I swatched it ang ganda pala!!!! Kaya akin na lang ulit :-) It looks like a Zoya polish I have (Akyra).

Unknown said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.
Argan Oil

puneet said...

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

charmingskin said...

Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information.
laser hair removal chicago