Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

L'Oreal UV Perfect SPF 50


Another sunblock I tried out! This time it's the L'Oreal UV Perfect in Even Complexion. I've read so many raves for this brand that I had to try it out. It costs Php 495 at local drugstores, supermarkets and department stores. It has 3 variants - Transparent Skin (white), Anti-Dullness (lilac) and this one.









I chose Even Complexion because it is tinted beige and could act like a tinted moisturizer. Although very sheer, it could even out complexions of those who have fair to light skin. I am medium skin-toned so it just blends in with my skin. Still, there is something here that makes my face look a bit more polished.

The bottle has a tiny opening so there is better control of how much product comes out.



swatch:




blended in:

It is very light on the skin and has a slight fragrance typical of L'Oreal products but it goes away after application. It blends easily and dries fast. It can even be used as a make-up base. The best thing though is the SPF 50 that it has. For those with dry skin, it can be used as a very light moisturizer. I still use a separate one though.

I have oily skin and this doesn't seem to make it any more oilier than it already is. I don't really look greasy but dewy. A little finishing powder on top of this does the trick. I haven't broken out from using this the past few weeks, no itchies nor allergies too. Somehow, I am not allergic to most L'Oreal products I've tried.

Compared with the Neutrogena Waterlight Lotion SPF 50, I seem to like this L'Oreal one better because of the slight tint it has. Their price doesn't differ that much for the same amount too. I think I might give the Anti-Dullness (lilac) variant a try next time.

No comments: