Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Greetings!



I would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year (and a belated Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!)!!!  May the coming year bring all of us happiness, good health and prosperity!

I know I was MIA for a long time because I just didn't feel like blogging.  I've had my ups and downs but I got over them.  The holidays have been busy too mostly because I started baking again.  And yeah, I gained back all the weight I lost the whole year because of all those baked goodies ha ha.  I am trying to lose all the weight starting this week because I have a wedding to attend this weekend.  

I can't promise to start blogging beauty stuff because I haven't bought any cosmetic since the 2nd quarter of 2010 except for nail polishes.  I still have some Etude House and other items I got from the US unopened until now.  My acne flared up big time 4th Q of 2010 because I had to stop some medications.  Other stressors in my life came up too. 

I really need to purge a ton of cosmetics I haven't used or rarely used.  I think I posted about a blog sale ages ago which I still haven't gotten around to doing. Will do so once I get to posting this week (hopefully).

No comments: