Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Malago: A New Website for Kapampangans

There's a new website specifically for Kapampangans launched by Thea V. recently.  It's Malago.com.ph and is geared towards everything about Pampanga: places to go, things to do, etc. 

They have a launching promo wherein the first 50 registrants can claim a special gift from the following outlets in Angeles City:


PharmaPlus Drugstore (inside Essel Supermarket)
PharmaPlus Drugstore (along Jesus st., Angeles Public Market)
BMGA (inside Mr. JJ's Supermarket, Balibago)
Ed-Zon Drugstore (near AUF Hospital)


I am not from Pampanga (I don't have any province actually) but very close family friends live in Pampanga including my godson, my DD's ninang and my mom's BFF so we go to Angeles occasionally. We love to go around to eat (including trips to Clark DF).  

Here's to discovering more about our own localities within the 7,100 + islands in our country. 

1 comment:

MariaKristela said...

I am a Kapampangan! Thank you for sharing this! :)