Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Just Love FitFlops!

Yes, I do.  My FitFlop addiction continues because my feet and ankles have improved from using them. I have a bad right ankle due to a previous injury that wearing plain flip flops with no support like Havaianas makes my right foot hurt (that's why I sold all the Havaianas in my collection).

I got 2 new ones coming soon coz I got them hugely discounted from FitFlops in the US.  First is the Oasis in Violet:


and second, the Rebel in Chocolate which I got for half it's local price!




I love bargains and I can't wait for my new pairs.  On my radar next is the pair in Black Nappa:

I'm waiting for the price to lower then I'm gonna snag a pair, har-har!  The online shopper is at it again!  

At least I'm done Christmas shopping for my little girl who's Christmas wishlist to Santa (which she already wrote) is full of Barbie stuff.  I delegated each family member to purchase one (the Ken Doll, the Barbie Convertible and the Barbie Glam Vacation House) because these toys were less than half the price they sold here.  The Glam House sells for P3,500 at local toy stores and I got it only for P1,500 and it's not on sale.   

Grabe, we're a developing country with First World prices. Ano ba yan!  Okay, I'm off to look for more bargains.

EDIT: Arrgghh! The price of the Violet Oasis is even lower now than when I checked out earlier.  Aaaahhh! 

14 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow, it really works pala? I've always thought they were just a fad! I have weak legs! I may have to think about this but you're right, the price is super expensive! I have to wait for sale. Saw a couple of Duty Free but its the old stocks

Miss Shopcoholic said...

how much nalang bili mo sis? =)

notjustminerals said...

Yes it works, Nikki! I've had my first pair since 2008. I don't think the local FitFlops have sales and if they do, they give very little discounts on old models. I got the Rebel model for only $40 and it sells for $80!

notjustminerals said...

Oh, and by the way, mababa pa ang dollar rate now so mas mura talaga sa US!

notjustminerals said...

Khymm: yun Rebel I got it for P1,800 na lang (I think it sells for P4K dito) and the purple Oasis around P1,600.

Joanna Peck said...

which site do you buy from? am so tempted to get another pair!

notjustminerals said...

Hi Jo! I get them from different sites: Amazon, Endless or Sole Provisions. Which ever has a lower price.

Hoozey said...

You know I am a Fit Flop addict! I have at least 8 pairs and bought another 6 as presents- my summer shoe wardrobe. I have flat feet and they are the only flip flops I've found that support. I am waiting for discounting on clogs/athletic shoes from them because I want to have that comfort on my feet year round.

notjustminerals said...

Dayna, I know you and E. are FF addicts as well! I saw that photo of all your FitFlops before :-) I like the new Happy Gogh ones and am waiting for a sale on it too!

Lans said...

hi. may i ask which site you purchased your fitflops from?

thanks :)

notjustminerals said...

Lans: I get them from Amazon, Endless or Sole Provisions.

Mylene said...

nice hauls :)

i hope you don't mind. do you ship your purchases straight to your PH address? How much does it cost and how long does it usually take before you receive the package?

notjustminerals said...

My: I ship them to a US address either my cousin's or a friend's address then sabay with a balikbayan box. Even if the company ships to the Phils., I don't bec. the package might get lost or the PO might tax them.

hosei said...

ganun? i wish my i have a relative or friend in US and also i dont have a paypal account:-( if you dont mind pede pa purchase then pay na lang ako sayo kahit mag extra charge ka na lang sa akin?