Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Essie Haul and ELF Lilac

A recent haul from Amazon.com is Essie's Fall 2009 collection mini's.  It was selling for a lower price with free shipping on Amazon 2 months ago.





Shades are (L-R): Pink Parka, Angora Cardi, Midnight Cami, Mink Muffs


Angora Cardi is now one of my faves!

****
Here's an NOTD of E.L.F.'s Lilac from a previous haul:

Applied with basecoat, 2 coats polish and topcoat.

with flash


The photo below without flash shows the color more accurately.  Very pretty!

no flash

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I have the same ELF polish shade as yours :D Your nails are too cute

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Polishes!!! :)

I'm a nail biter, but I am trying my best to stop. Soon I'll be asking you for polish recommendations NIkkiz (coz at this point I really like that Essie Fall 2009 set you have)! :)

Trace