Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Gosh!

I recently got hold of my own bottle of Gosh Rainbow! Yipee!  

I got it from Smile of Updated Trends for Php520 a bottle.  All stocks are bought in Hong Kong personally.  This is probably the most expensive bottle of polish I've ever bought.  See the cute packaging:



She included a note and a freebie of an oil control paper (thanks sis!).  Sorry about the rotated photo.  I don't know how to fix it as it rotates by itself when uploaded to blogger.







Gosh Rainbow is a clear polish with flakies! Yes, flakies of different colors depending on how the light hits it.  It looks it's best on top of other colored polish and not by itself.  I suppose it is a dupe of Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (which is HTF).  Therefore, my lemming for those 2 are now killed, hooray!


no flash

no flash



Will post swatches some other time.

No comments: