Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Orly Metal Chic Collection

Yesterday I got my own set of Orly's Metal Chic Collection.   This collection gives a matte finish with a metallic look.  Like all matte polishes, a basecoat may be used but not a topcoat to keep the matte finish.


L-R: Iron Butterfly, Solid Gold, Glam Rock




Also, Orly is Big 3 Free (no DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde) and I am slowly converting all my polishes and treatments to B3F.  Actually 3/4 of my polish stash are B3F (Essie, Orly, OPI, China Glaze, Misa, E.L.F. and Zoya).  Sadly, TFS and Elianto polishes and top/base coats turn my nails yellow so I am now steering clear of them since they're not B3F (and I plan to have another baby soon).

Orly's Metal Chic Collection will be available in the Philippines by the end of June for Php 350 per bottle (Pls. correct me if I'm wrong about the price).


*I purchased this set with my own money (but at a discounted price, ha, ha!).

2 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

love those orly... I've seen some orly polish in Robinson dept.

AskMeWhats said...

the shades you bought are gorgeous!!!! Galing!!!