Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

NOTD: OPI Jade is the New Black with CG Snow Globe

My NOTD on my footsies is made up of 2 polishes: 

OPI's Jade is the New Black topped with China Glaze's Snow Globe (from their Glitter collection of 50 specialty shades).






Closer look at Snow Globe.  It has a clear base with small, circular and hexagonal rainbow colored glitters that looks amazing on top of cream polishes.



I won't show you my footsies but here's a close-up of my nail.  This was taken without a flash.


Notice the hexagonal glitters?

OPI and China Glaze are Big 3 Free polishes!

Anyway, just to let you know, I'll be selling some nail polishes and nail treatments soon once I get my stock.  They are mostly Poshe treatments, China Glaze and OPI polishes at very reasonable prices.  Stay tuned (in a month probably).

5 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

interesting blog! =) my sister and i have never been too updated with nails, so yours is such a pleasant detour when it comes to blog hopping.

Appreciate if you can follow / add our new blog to your roll! Added yours already. Cheers!

trace
peachypinksisters.blogspot.com

notjustminerals said...

Thank you Sisters! Followed you too. I guess you can see that I'm on a nail phase :-) Because of the weather, I rarely put on make-up nowadays ad the next best thing are nails! I also try to use safer products hence my switch to Big 3 Free nail polishes and treatments.

Elsa said...

sis do you have the list na of your stocks?...heheheh!!!

how much for an OPI and CG? thanks!

notjustminerals said...

Hi Elsa! They'll be a bit less than retail prices locally. I still don't have the fixed price until I get hold of them and know my total shipping cost. They're current collections of China Glaze (Wizard of Ooh Aahs, Up & Away, etc.) and Poshe Fast Dry Topcoats, Orly and Poshe Nail Polish Revivers. Also included will be Victoria's Secret products (lotions, Eau de Toilette, Body Mist, Body Butters and Beauty Rush and VS Pink cosmetics!

Pajammy said...

nikki! let me know if you want to go to the sally hansen event tomorrow ha..