Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stila Gold Glow Eyeshadow Trio

Stila's Gold Glow eye shadow trio has been on my lemming list the whole of last year.  I still didn't get it when Stila opened their local counters even if they sold it for less than US prices.  I saw a friend selling it online for so much cheaper (less than Php 500) that I didn't think twice and got it right away last December.  This retails for $28.  I guess being patient does count!


Stila Gold Glow eyeshadow trio




The colors from left to to right are Ivory, Bronze and Gold.



These shadows are light but pigmented.  These are all swiped once on my arm, no base.  They look shimmery in the pan but not too much once applied.  Really great neutral colors for a neutral-loving gal like me.



EOTD:

I used UDPP as base.  Gold on the lid, bronze on the crease and Ivory to highlight.  I only applied them lightly though.

I've tried using them without a base and they did not crease on my oily lids!




FOTD at my nephews baptism last December:

EG Minerals Apricot as base
Evan's Garden Foundation. Cream mixed with AwG Foundation in Hope 3.2 + 4.0- 1st layer
Lauress Pure Yellow foundation- 2nd layer
Dreamworld Creme Topping as FP
NYX Cream blush in Rose Petal on cheeks
lips: I forgot
Stila gold glow e/s trio on eyes

**There are 3 shades of this trio: Gold Glow, Bronze Glow and Champagne Glow.  Locally, I think they retail below Php 1K at Stila counters in Rustan's.

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

these babies last forever no? lovely FOTD :)

Bea said...

aww. you got it like 500 or so? well that's really a good deal! And it will take you forever to hit the pan. hehehe :) Have a great day nikkiz!

notjustminerals said...

Nikki: yes, they sure do!

Bea: I actually got it for much less than that!

Crystal said...

whoa, now i want these!