Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Etude House Beauty Box

Thanks to the lovely Sol for getting me these:

Etude House Romantic Beauty Box









I put it on top of my mineral makeup drawers.


This costs Php 199 at Etude House Mega Mall.  It's been out of stock for so long that you have to have them reserve one for you once stocks come in.  It looks so elegant on top of the vanity table.  I still have a few things on my lemming list from Etude House but haven't had the chance to go back there.  I hope they would open in other malls right away.


10 comments:

+ S T A R + said...

the beauty box looks like a nice box to have to organize stuff.

belated happy valentines to you nikki =) and thanks for remembering me on my birthday.

vanilla said...

aww it looks so pretty!so anna sui!hehe

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

those boxes are too pretty!!!

notjustminerals said...

GwG: your welcome!

Shen said...

love!! :) it really is so pretty. their stuff reminds me of ann sui collection. :) so 1920's don't you think so?

AskMeWhats said...

reminds me of Anna Sui! So pretty!

Crystal Gale said...

it looks pretty! And I like that it's not colored pink haha ^_^

The only sad thing about Etude House is that most of the stuff are out of stock! And they don't really replenish fast enough for all the buyers...

Angeli said...

This is really pretty! But out of stock huh? Sad :(

notjustminerals said...

Hi Angeli! I think it's available now along with their other always out of stock items too. I haven't gone back there yet and I have a long list of stuff I want.

Anonymous said...

lovely ! If only I could go to Megamall hehehehe ! * was it in Megamall ?