Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skincare Haul

Still have a few posts to make about my EG Minerals review but I have a ton of photos to crop and fix. It's raining hard now and a bit cold which I love...ended up shopping on the net again :-(

Skincare haul from StrawberryNet.com:

H2O+ Aqualibrium Mattifying Moisture Plus (had 100% marks in MUA)


H2O +


Bliss Sunban Face SPF 30+ (to use with above for makeup days instead of my Olay SPF 30)


Bliss


Bourjois Blush in No. 72 Tomette (had to get this to reach the 3 item mark for discount)


Bourjois


Got all these with 29% off of entire order coz they have a 10% off celebration thing going on, my reward for 2nd order (1% off), 5% off for ordering 3 items plus a 13% discount.

PLUS I get the following stuff for free:

Stila Lipglaze Stick in Blackberry


Stila


Cameleon Makeup Kit (12 x Eyeshadows, 2 x Blushes, 3 x Lipgloss, 3 x Applicators)


Cameleon

Happy, happy :-)

I also got this the other day but sent it to my cousin in California (coz I had to get my DD's Christmas gift: V.Smile Smartridges in Aladdin and Noddy Detective for a Day since both went on sale and I didn't want to miss it).

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle



RoC


Yeah, I've noticed lines or furrows on my forehead in between my eyebrows. Made me worried! Must have been due to my frowning (what else!) when I get mad at my DD LOL! Hope I get better skin again soon once I get all these.


No mmu haul for me until the next month coz I'm way over my monthly budget. The RoC has good reviews on MUA. Actually, all the stuff I got had good reviews on MUA (I do my research). Hopefully they all live up to the expectations (mine). I'll also just give the freebies as Christmas gifts to relatives ha-ha. We'll see. If I don't like them that is but knowing what a hoarder I am I might keep them to myself (but I mustn't). Okay, I'm rambling. See ya in my next post.

**Photos taken from Strawberrynet.com and Amazon.com

No comments: