Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nikki's Mix

This is supposed to be "Jane's Mix" but I tweaked it a bit.
FYI, Jane's Mix is a finishing powder mixed up by Jane from the Aromaleigh forum. You can tweak the recipe whatever way you want (like all minerals) whether for cooler or warmer skintones. It's basically made up of Aromaleigh products using sample sizes for easier measurement.

Here's what I did:

When I started putting in the different powders:


Coquille powders

There's Lilas, Nectarine, Vert, Rose, Juane in the photo.

Final Product:


Nikki's Mix

I filled up a 30 gram jar when I was done. I mixed the following AL products:

In sample sizes (Jane's Mix but not the exact recipe)-

Coquilles:
1 Nectarine
1 Juane
1 Rose
1 Lilas
1/2 Vert (it was too green)

1/2 Medium Bronze
2 x Illuminator
1 Perle Splendor
1/2 Perle Illusion

I added in:

1/4 tsp. Silica
1/2 tsp. Kaolin Clay

I think I'm going to add in more Silica and Kaolin clay for more oil control. Maybe a little Allantoin and Boron Nitride too? So far, my mix has a little bit of glow with a little bit of oil control and it also makes the skin look a bit airbrushed. I think I'm going to add in my URFP sample too to make it look more airbrushed on. I may need a bigger jar than this to mix in.

No comments: