Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

PA Deep Gold & MAC MSF Duo

Tried both of these products again but together this time:
Pure Anada Deep Gold foundation topped with MAC New View MSF Duo in Medium Dark/ Natural & Shimmer:


no flash


with flash

Lips: MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Petting Pink <----I love this, better than all other lipbalms I've tried (Carmex, Blistex, Kiehl's, Chapstick, Burt's Bees and CO Bigelow - with the latter 2, both of which I had allergic reactions to). It just leaves the lips so soft even when the balm is gone and the smell is vanilla-ish which I like. I think I might get another pot in a different shade and a clear one.



I applied the MSF Duo using the Lumiere fiber optic brush. It looks good when applied but it has no oil control for me. I still had to apply another finishing powder later on when I noticed shine on my T-Zone. I tried this on yesterday and I noticed a few bumps around my nose, mouth and cheek area. An overnight application of Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask made them disappear this morning. I've never tried MAC foundation or powders before this. I'm still giving MAC another shot today and hopefully no more breakouts coz I think my skin is still adjusting to its ingredients. When I first tried it on a few days ago I wanted to get a back-up right away but now I don't think so. I'll just get the mineralize blushes instead and other stuff that's not FP or foundation. I guess my face still likes MMU more!!! Hurray for mmu!



The Pure Anada foundation was applied with a flat-top in 1 layer dry then spritzed with toner. I like the coverage of this one although I need a good finishing powder to control oil. I'm still using this though :-)

The photos look good huh? You can't see the big zit mark on my right cheek coz I've erased it using the Picnik program! If only I could use this in real life then I'd be one happy gal.

No comments: