Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mail Day & Korean Kitty


Another mail day today and I am overwhelmed. Just look at the pics which speak for themselves. It would take me a few weeks to go thru all these and post reviews.
From Aromaleigh, my sample order:



rocks lippie samples

Tried out blank generation lippie:


no flash


with flash

From Jesse's Girl Cosmetics:


From EG Minerals, samples they sent me as their tester :



EG Minerals



<--- Full size!
lippie




Blushes




Fruit of the Vine Trio e/s




Smokey Eye Kit - Charcoal Trio e/s




other e/s




foundations




FP's & Hi-Def. Powder




Primer Powders

Whew!!! That's a lot to sample. I wished the EG Minerals site is working coz I don't remember the types of foundations I chose or the ingredients.

********************

My brother-in-law came from Seoul, Korea last week and gave my DD a few Hello Kitty items that are just too cute:



mechanical pencil and stickers



necklace and ring set




hair accessories




for me: bag and bracelet

That's all for now. I haven't even removed the plastic seals the cosmetics came in. Will post more once I have time to swatch and try them on. So many eyeshadows when I don't even use them that much LOL!

No comments: