Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally, A Pure Anada Match

I found my Pure Anada match after a few weeks (or is it a month?) of trying on different samples. Candace of Pure Anada kindly sent me generous samples of her new shades for Asians since a lot of those with the same skin tone as mine couldn't find one. They now have the right amount of yellow needed that was lacking in the regular shade available from Pure Anada. I got Medium Gold and Deep Gold, both of which are tentative names as indicated in the jars.

First here are some swatches:

with flash

With Medium Gold on:

with flash

no flash

Depth is good but it is a bit light on me.

With a mix of Medium Gold and Deep Gold 50-50:

with flash

no flash

I can use this mix since it melded well with my skin after a while but I like the next one better. I am also wearing the AVON Glazewear in Teddy Bear which I won recently.

With Deep Gold on:

no flash
with flash

Sorry, these 2 pics didn't turn out well coz it became cloudy. In person though this matched me better, no mixing needed too.
I like the Pure Anada foundations coz of their medium-heavy coverage. No itching and lasts the whole day for me-- I've been wearing the foundation since this morning and it's still present after 8 hours. I do look a bit shiny but that's because I do not have any primer nor finishing powder on. I even forgot to put on any moisturizer and sunscreen (bad, bad).
I've emailed Candace about my match and also asked if she could make darker shades in this range for those darker than me. Also, I wouldn't have a match if I get more tan (summer shade). I hope she does.

No comments: