Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jesse's Girl Quads

Tried out the Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Quads I acquired recently and I really like them. They are pigmented and easy to blend. It doesn't look too powdery on the eye with just enough shimmer to make the colors pop. Best of all it's a PRESSED QUAD! Easy to bring along when travelling with color-coordinated shades in it.

I know it's not mineral makeup but I don't get allergies in the eye area with traditional eye shadows (and blushes) so I use them occasionally.

Artdeco Eyeshadow base applied on both eyes as primer.

QUAD 2:



quad 2

1 - applied under brows as highlight
2 - applied from lash line to crease
3 - applied on outer V
4 - applied to crease



using Quad 2


QUAD 4:



Quad 4

1 - applied under brows as highlight
2 - applied from lash line to crease
3 - applied on crease
4 - applied on outer V


using quad 4

The individual eye shots don't show the colors clearly. Instead it showed up as just 1 shade of pink or olive :-(


Here's a better one:



Quad 4 (L), Quad 2 (R)

As usual, I applied the shadows sheerly but since these are pigmented they showed up even with a very light touch. I like Quad 2 the best since I'm a neutrals gal. Now I'm sorry I didn't get the other 2 Quad palettes for a better discounted price.



** I am not a professional makeup artist. Reviews here are my own opinion.

No comments: