Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

YLBB Lipbalms


I love lip balms especially deliciously flavored ones. I ordered another batch from my friend J of Your Lips But Better when she had new flavors a few weeks ago. I got the package in around 2 weeks. Not bad considering it's the holiday season and packages get here a loooong time (oh, and I'm still missing 1 package sent September, grrr).







The packaging is so cute! All paw prints and purple shades. I got Pumpkin Cheesecake and Raspberry Cheesecake. I love Jen's raspberry flavored ones from my first order and was excited for these. They both smell so good!

I got freebies included:

A potted lip balm in Chocolate Devil Cake flavor, L, and a Lotion stick sample, R, (Jen, is this a Rose scent?)


I got a lotion stick sample before in Vanilla which I liked since it's handy to bring anywhere and it does moisturize my dry elbows and hands well.

I still have a ton of balms open and in use all at the same time scattered around the house so I'll keep these 3 unopened until I use up at least half of the others. At least I have stock.

What's your favorite lip balm?

No comments: