Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Cure Natural Aqua Gel


My friend S. said I will get hooked on this and I am! CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL is one of the most expensive skin care items I ever bought. This is available locally for Php 1,699 at Beauty and Minerals.



Product info from Beauty and Minerals website:

"What is Cure
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle and natural exfoliating gel that removes dead
skin effectively without causing undue stress to the skin. Unlike chemical peels
which use strong acid, Cure is very gentle on the skin and only removes the
unwanted dead skin. It does not dry or thin your skin which causes your skin to be vulnerable to sunlight.

Properties of Cure
Made of 90% revitalized hydrogen water and natural plant extracts of aloe vera,
ginko and rosemary. Contains no preservatives, fragrance, artificial colorings and alcohol.

Benefits of Cure
Our skin is the largest single organ in our entire human body and being the outermost layer of covering, it is most exposed to the harmful effects of ultraviolet light and the free radicals in the environment. Our skin undergoes a renewal process every 28 days where the growth of new skin cells will push up the old skin cells to the surface. When these old skin cells are not removed, it will hinder our skin renewal and regeneration, giving rise to various skin problems such as clogged pores, blackheads, dull skin tone, blemishes, pimples, and etc.

CURE gently and effectively removes old and dead skin cells to regularize skin turnover and prevent skin problems. Cure will complement any facial regime, making sure your moisturizers and serums have better and deeper penetration when your old skin cells are removed. With regular use of Cure, your skin is kept healthy, smooth, and glowing".


I pre-ordered my own bottle months ago when I read raves about this product. It is one of Japan's best-selling products and so, when I got it last month I used it right away. The first time I used this, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my skin felt right after. I think it was the first time my skin felt that soft.

To use, I just pump 1-2 times and apply on my just cleansed face and neck. I let it dry a few seconds then start gently massaging my face until I feel the flaky stuff come off my skin. Here's what it looks like:


I then rinse off the white residue and go thru my tone and moisturize steps. It is recommended to use this only up to 2x a week as too much exfoliation can be bad for your skin. Although with a product this mild, some use this every other day. I stick to the once or twice a week schedule myself.

The bottle says it is made up of 90% water. It is a transparent milky color, no fragrance, no preservatives nor alcohol. End result is radiant and soft skin which makes the other steps of your C-T-M routine work better because the dead skin cells have been exfoliated.

I hope my bottle lasts me a few months. It is 8 oz. or 250 ml. in size so I am using it sparingly. My Singaporean friend M. wanted to try it out too but found it a bit expensive in Singapore. I told her it was worth it.

Has anybody else tried or used Cure Aqua Gel?

No comments: