Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Major Haul!


All my packages came within a span of a week! I'll just post individual reviews and swatches some other time.

From Eyeko - my nail polishes (and a free FS Beauty Rehab Rose Salve for using code E120). I was supposed to give this as a gift but my little girl opened it. She wanted to use all the colors right away so I swatched them all on her nails (sorry, no photo).





From my friend Z. from whom I order stuff regularly- my Drugstore.com order.


I've been wanting to try the Ambi cleanser for the longest time so now I have it. Back-ups of Certain Dri and Aveeno Cleanser (I'm almost done with my 4th bottle of Aveeno). The Natrapel bottles are for my DD- DEET free insect repellant coz she had dengue back in July and I don't want to use Off lotion daily bec. of the DEET. Then there are 2 brow pencils from Revlon - Brow Fantasy and Colorstay, which I still haven't tried. They were on BOGO 50%.


Went to Rustan's last weekend and saw Aerosole on sale. I still don't have any decent wedge sandals and I got one on sale. Too bad the black shade was out of sizes so I got the light brown shade. It's an early Christmas gift from hubby. Really soft and comfortable!


The following are from my cousin's balikbayan box which also arrived last weekend. I had them all shipped to her house in the US.

From Transdesign.com- my nail polishes (yeah, I'm a polish addict too if you haven't noticed).

L-R: China Glaze (Orange Marmalade and Street Surfing), Essie Sag Harbor, Orly Pixie Dust, OPI Suedes in You Don't Know Jacques and OPI INK, and Poshe Basecoat.

Looking at the photos, I didn't realize I got more or less the same shades. My next order hopefully wouldn't have similar ones. I got the new glitter polishes of China Glaze, Holiday collection of OPI and Barielle polishes but I'll probably get them December or January.



The Orly Pixie Dust came with a really cute Fairy charm!




Scwhinn Bike computer for hubby from Amazon.com




From Amazon.com and Drugstore.com:

My allergy meds and Airborne for hubby, Brooke's book Down Came The Rain (only hardbound is available locally and I don't buy hardbound books), Physician's Formula Face Brightener in Translucent Glow, Physician's Formula Organic Wear Duo Hazel Eyes e/s and Jane Be Pure Mineral Eye Lighter Shadow in Emerald Forest.



And my Benefit.com order! Woo-hoo! Now I have Coralista! I had free US shipping coz a friend of mine ordered Benetint (not in picture) with me. My order came with 2 free samples and a free FS California Kissin' gloss.

Oh, the Posietint I got from Amazon.com. They're mini sizes coz I don't know how it would look on me so I didn't want to get a FS one.



Still waiting for a few more packages.

Gotta save up again for next years haul :-)

No comments: