Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

China Glaze Fortune Teller and Magic Matte


Better late than never as they say. Since China Glaze is not readily available locally I still source my CG np's from e-tailers in the US or kind-hearted friends who do CP's.

Here's my latest China Glaze haul from my friend A. of The Shades of U. It's the Sally exclusive Halloween shade Fortune Teller.






Too bad the shade Spellbound was out of stock. Plus I also got Matte Magic Topcoat which comes in a smaller bottle. A. included some samples of mineral makeup which I am so glad to receive as I've never tried those shades of blush and e/s.


Fortune Teller




Excuse the messy application. This is around 2 coats I think. Shot with flash. The orange glitter is in different shapes and sizes. Even if it is glitter I didn't have much trouble removing this one unlike other glitter polishes which are a pain to remove.


Matte Magic Topcoat. As the name says, it makes any nail polish turn matte with just 1 coat.



Here it is on top of Fortune Teller. No flash.




With flash.



It's more pretty in person. These photos don't do justice to these polishes as I wasn't able to get good pictures (I took these at night inside my room). Although I don't really wear polish on my finger nails, this would look good on my toes!

Still have a lot of polish to try, LOL!

No comments: