Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

NYX Mini Haul 3

My 3rd NYX mini haul from Sol of digital traincase. I got Cream Blush in Rose Petal and Round Lipstick in Thalia.






NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia









Rose Petal Cream Blush on my cheeks.



Sorry I look very pale, I don't even have lip balm on. I like the Cream Blush as it lasts on my oily face even with just foundation on. I use a mini Dual Fiber Optic brush to apply it on my cheeks. Since it's a mini fiber optic, the small brush head gets a small amount of the blush which is pigmented. It is also easier to blend for me with the brush.

I like the Rose Petal shade better than Natural for everyday use. It looks more natural on me since it is more neutral, like a brownish pink. I'll make a comparison with swatches in the next post.

Have you tried NYX Cream Blush?

No comments: