Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NYX Cream Blush in Natural


Another NYX haul from digitaltraincase. I got my first ever NYX lipstick and cream blush in B52 and Natural respectively.






I'll do another post on the lipstick as I tried the Cream Blush first. Natural is a peachy pink shade in the pan. It is creamy but not sticky. It is very pigmented so only a little bit at a time is needed on your cheeks then blend, blend, blend. You can use either your very clean finger or blush brush to apply it on your cheeks.





Here's a swatch on my arm:


The shade also doesn't look too bright when applied on the cheeks so you can use this for any occasion I suppose (as I'm not an expert).



In the FOTD I have on the Cream Blush in Natural and a Monave mineral lippie (I don't know the shade). Nothing else since it's still early in the morning (and I'm still in my nightgown, but I've already washed my face, okay? LOL!). This shade turns a bit pink on me when swatched and on my cheeks.

The shade Natural wasn't really the one I had in mind though so I will get another cream blush in Rose Petal which is more neutral than this. I will still use this since it is a pretty color.

This is only an initial review so I can't comment on how long it lasted on my oily skin and I haven't used it on top of primer and foundation, etc. Although the few hours it stayed on my skin I didn't itch from it.

Girls in the Phils., you can pre-order your NYX goodies from digitaltraincase as she sells them cheaper than most resellers and you get them in just 2-3 weeks. I'm now thinking of my next order.

No comments: