Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Babyliss Hair Straightener


Pressies I got for myself over the weekend: a Babyliss Pro 230 and a Barbie Loves Stila Smudgepot in Little Black Dress (which I'll tackle in another post).







I have an existing hair iron given by my cousin so many years ago which my mom and I share. I rarely use it though bec. when I can't see it, I don't use it. It's usually with my mom so I bought my own. I wanted one that I can use with either wet or dry hair and I was about to give up looking for it when I saw this at the last moment. It was also one of the cheaper ones among all the hair irons on display at Rustan's.





It is handy to use with 25 heat settings depending on your hair type. It can be used on wet or dry hair and is made with Nano Titanium Ceramic technology (has Ceramic plates). Other features are the Turbo function, Swivel Cord and Automatic Stop feature (when accidentally left on). The wands are also padded on the outer parts to avoid burning the skin. Plus it makes your hair shiny!

My hair is naturally wavy but I don't want it rebonded or chemically straightened because it will damage my hair so I prefer hair irons. I tried it on one side of my hair on the lowest setting. See how shiny my hair is!

Straightened side (not too straight yet) on the right of the watermark with my wavy hair on the left side.



Now there's hope for my hopelessly wavy hair, ha ha.

No comments: