Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Stila now available in Manila



We now have STILA available locally!

I read from another blog that Stila was spotted at Rustan's Makati and I saw it today at Rustan's Essences Shangrila. The Stila counter has been open for 3 days now.

The counter had all the basics available at prices much cheaper than in the US.

**All photos from Stila website.


The Smudgepots were only Php 600 ++ or around $13 while in the Stila website they cost $20.

The Eyeshadow Trio costs Php 900 ++ (less than $20) while in the US it is $28.

I have always been curious by tinted moisturizers and the counter had the 2 tinted moisturizers there: SPF 15 and the oil-free SPF 30.


Being the SPF fiend that I am I tried out the different shades (6 shades) of the SPF 30 on my arm. The darkest available is Medium 03 which the SA said was my shade since she, who was much lighter than me, wore the Medium 02. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I bought it for Php 1,150 ($23). This retails for $36 in the US!!! Much cheaper indeed!

I will post my reviews once I've tried this out. I was just so excited to tell all you ladies in Manila that Stila is here.

No comments: