Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Olay Daily Renewal Cream


I don't think I've posted anything about night creams yet so here's my first one.

For 2-3 years now I've been using the Olay Age Defying Series Daily Renewal Cream. It contains Beta-Hydroxy Complex which renews moisture to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is for all skin types but beneficial for acne-prone skin because it contains Salicylic acid. It is oil-free, non-comedogenic and greaseless.





It is light on the skin and contains a light fragrance typical of Olay products. It is a cream but dries up easily once applied. Face is not shiny even when you wake up in the morning. It has prevented new lines from appearing on my skin and is probably one of the reasons that keeps me "young-looking" and I am in my mid-30's!

I am now on my 4th jar and sad to say it is not available locally. I get mine from drugstore.com for $9.99 per 2 oz. jar. I once got it from Malaysia thru a CP from my friend there. Sometimes I get bored using just this and stray from time to time but still I go back to this after trying out something new for a few days.

I will continue to use this unless something better comes along.

No comments: