Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal



I don't know if these are new shades or a new line because I haven't really used Sally Hansen polishes except for the nail treatments.

I read about the new shades at Girltalk and looked for them at PCX. I saw all the shades and they are really pretty. I only got Gunmetal because the other shades look similar to what I already have. They retail for Php 219.

Swatched with basecoat, no topcoat:

no flash, indoor

with flash, indoor


Gunmetal is a greyish blue shade leaning more toward the blue side. The formula is not runny but not too thick either. It appliesdeasily and I got bottle color in just 2 coats. Maybe I'll try the other shades but not now. The new China Glaze and OPI shades are calling my name.

No comments: