Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mail Day!

Mail days are like Christmas aren't they? I'm sure you all feel the same way I do :-)
Got 3 packages yesterday from DW, Sally and Lumiere.
From Dreamworld, this is the replacement package of my missing one. (That's why my next order I sent via Priority mail :-( ).



Dreamworld

It's the Fullsize jar of Butterscotch Creme Topping (clay/silica), samples of Angel and Peanut Butter Creme Toppings and Amenti in Luna. I got more FS jars of Angel and Butter in my next order and I'm glad to hear that DW's FS of Creme toppings are now in 30 gr. jars! More value for your money definitely. Amenti looks like my match (see next post).

From Sally I bought her EDM Angled Blush Brush and she so generously added a few other samples as a birthday gift. Thank you so much!



EDM

Included were a 5 gr jar of Plum Dust blush, baggie samples of Launch Party blush, Alima e/s in Prosecco and Bayou and Starlight Glo (is this DW?). Glad to try out Plum Dust since this is in my ghost cart at EDM.

From Lumiere I got 2 blushes in Terra Cotta and Mimosa and English Rose Lumi lips.


Lumiere
Notice that their packaging is now shrink-wrapped.



Lumiere

Here's the swatch of English Rose taken without flash under bathroom lighting.


English Rose lumilips swatch

It applied very sheerly and didn't stay long on the lips. For an everyday gloss it would do but I don't think I would repurchase.

Oh, I also got a card from Ann with birthday shower samples.



samples from Ann

I still have a few more packages I'm waiting for but they've all just been shipped this week so I still have to wait a few more weeks.

No comments: