Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

LA Minerals (Ff-up review)

I tried out the foundation and blush the whole day yesterday. In the afternoon I did some manual labor (I cleaned the whole bathroom bec. some work was done on the sink and pipes and the bathroom was left dirty. I also tried out the new Mr. Clean Magic Eraser I bought so I scrubbed the shower tiles, LOL!)

Well, our tiles are now squeaky clean (the Magic Eraser really works!) AND the Hollywood Face Base foundation stayed on even after I sweat buckets. The blush stayed on too with a bit of fading but it was still there.

I didn't itch and didn't breakout :-) (You know how some people start itching with mmu when they sweat).

The foundation was on my face for around 8 hours before I had to remove it.

Would I repurchase?
Yes, but not right now since I still have a bunch of fullsize ones from other brands I'm waiting for. When a sale comes up I'd definitely get a fullsize of my shade.

No comments: