Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Valerie & Zoya

Got some of my stuff from Sophie yesterday. Some Valerie pigments and Zoya nail polishes.

Valerie Beauty pigments:


Pigments from the Blue Jeans Collection, L-R: SkinTight, Bell Bottom, Bootcut & HipHugger blush


Fortune Cookie Collection, L-R: Arigato, Zen, Pagoda, Lucky Jade


Pin-Up Girl Flexi in Smolder and Starlet Glow

Zoya Polishes:


Akyra (top), w/ flash and w/o flash. It's like a peacock blue shade, very pretty!


Irene, w/ flash and w/o flash. A mossy sage green with gold shimmer. The perfect green I've been looking for.

Both polish shades are from Zoya's Utopia collection and my first Zoya purchase. I am now lemming for more of their shades esp. from the Blissful collection. Yes, I love nail polishes but use them on my toes since I don't put polish on my finger nails. They're also free from the Big 3 (Formaldehyde, Toluene & Dibutyl Phthalate).

No comments: