Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day Off

Today my DD and I went to the mall to buy her first school shoes. First time that it was just the 2 of us coz usually hubby is with us or my mom. We both had a fun day shopping LOL!

FOTD:



Camellia Rose V 2.0 Primer
Joppa FC foundation Medium #3
Joppa finishing silk in Medium and Rosey (final)
AL Coquille Powder in Nectarine on cheeks
EDM blush in Apple
Lumiere silk radiance in Winter Silk on cheeks
Lips:
SN l/g in Birthday Suit

I really like Lumiere Winter Silk. I think I'll be needing a back-up of these radiances. They're not too glowy but just enhances the cheeks or gives them a sheen without looking too oily since I'm very oily-skinned.

EOTD:



UDPP as primer
Valerie Beauty flexi in Skin Tight from lashline to crease, dry
Valerie Beauty flexi in Zen, thick-lined dry on upper lashline

(My 1st time to wear eyeshadow after a month or 2. These are also the 1st e/s I saw lying around that's why I used them.).

I bought "some" stuff: undies, Garnier Light Dark Spot Corrector Pen, another Zoya nail polish in Laurie:



I am so giddy with excitement because I found 1 store selling Zoya nail polishes here. I know it is only sold in the US in salons or online at Qtica (aka Zoya.com or artofbeauty.com w/c doesn't ship internationally and Beautyofasite.com w/c does ship internationally but has VERY expensive shipping). I got only Laurie from the Blissful collection because this wasn't a planned purchase. I've been lemming for the Blissful collection for about a week now LOL! I'll get more when I go back to that mall (which is my favorite mall). I also got it cheaper than website prices (well if you include shipping). Only around $7.70 a bottle, woo-hoo!

PS: Hey, Sue! We now have the Garnier Skin Naturals line here and they're really cheap! The Dark Spot corrector, I got for only Php199 (or about $4.60). Their face washes and creams are roughly the same price both for the Light line and the Pure line.

Ahhhh! It feels so good to go out and shop with just me and DD. I must do this again soon.

**************************

FOTD of last Sunday's lunch at the Riviera Golf & Country Club:



Joppa FC in Medium #3
Joppa finishing silk in Medium and Rosey
Blush: Joppa Just Blush
Lips: Aromaleigh lipstick in Perfect
no eyeshadow

It's been raining the past few days now (2 typhoons have passed too) and I guess summer is now over when it's just supposed to be the middle of it :-(

No comments: