Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Wedding!

I attended my cousin's wedding last weekend in Tagaytay.  The church was San Antonio de Padua which was quaint yet picturesque and breezy inside.  Since my uncle (the bride's father) is one of our country's Master Portraitists in photography and my cousin as well is a photographer (she also teaches and is a writer for I-Mag Photography Magazine), at least a third of the guests were photographers both pros and amateurs.  The youngest as young as 8 or 9 y/o even!   

Yes, I definitely felt insecure in whipping out my trusty ole' cellphone camera to take these photos in the midst of DSLR's with zoom lenses, ha ha!



My DD the wedding angel.



One of the best parts of the evening: a Starbucks stand as our cocktails at the reception!!! Drink all you can Starbucks :-) I did take one Mocha Frap home which I drank the next day for breakfast.


The uber cute cake:


And the really yummy cupcakes as giveaways aside from the other giveaways which were scarves for the ladies (very apt for the chilly weather).  It really became very cold come evening!


And here are the accessories I wore for my dress.  Two purple and blue enamel bangles (my mom's) with a pearl bracelet from my MIL and my pearl and diamond earrings (not in photo).


Congratulations to the newlyweds!

No comments: