Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

BBW Creamy Body Wash

I heard about the Bathed & Infused Anniversary sale from my Vox friends and have been contemplating on making an order. It is 40% off the entire order and I"ve always wanted to order bath products to try out there. After staring and making ghost carts for most of the week I ended up not getting any. The international shipping is too expensive plus the long wait (even if I'm very patient waiting for my int'l packages) stopped me. Good thing I found an alternative, mwahaha!

I've been addicted to Bath & Body Works' Creamy Body Wash for 3 years now and in fact it is my HG of body washes. It is hard to find locally as stores mostly sell the shower gels which I dislike coz they're drying so I get mine from my cousin in the US if ever she comes for a visit here. Because of my dilemma in ordering from B&I, I tried looking for an alternative over at Multiply and I found an online store selling my beloved Creamy Body Washes (which I'll keep to myself, ha!). Good thing the seller had lots of stocks and scents to choose from including my staples so I ordered on Wednesday night, paid Thursday morning and I got my package this morning, yahoo! Instant gratification :-)


I got Warm Vanilla Sugar (my favorite), Brown Sugar & Fig and Sparkling Peach. I now have additional stocks to my last few tubes that would last me till middle of next year. Price isn't bad either although I do prefer the ongoing sale price of BBW mid-year sale. I definitely will order more tubes in a month or 2 to stock me up for a few years.


No comments: